The Carroll County Observer continues the reporting of candidate campaign finance reports from local candidates. Today I have for you the latest campaign finance reports for candidates running for Maryland State Delegate in District 42C.
Here is a high level overview of the Pre-Primary 1 reports filed in June 2022:
Here are some specifics for each candidate:
Lyn Mallick: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1esdTPqqPmyUvTB9nvV2TnpyCcuWEXplO/view?usp=sharing
Joshua J. Stonko: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14NEIp1iDLGkbl0BND9rNuvbIBeY3ZsQk/view?usp=sharing
Some interesting facts in the reports:
A total of $100 in “Contributions” was reported between the two campaign finance reports. That is a super low number for candidates seeking a seat for Delegate.
Joshua J. Stonko:
- Received the $100 campaign contribution (from what I assume may be a family member)
- Loaned his campaign $3,000
- Has $3,927.80 in “Outstanding Bills Due” – this seems to be the primary expenditure list for the campaign to date.
- A different report than I normally see as the transactions in this report date back to 2014.
- The only money “raised” was a $20 loan to the campaign.
- There are no expenditures for the 2022 campaign cycle noted in the report.
District 42C is a new district for Maryland. Below is a look at the new district and a link to lookup if you fall in this new district (located in Carroll County).
An interactive version of the legislative map is available here.
Learn more about the candidates in this Voter’s Guide: