According to the Carroll County Board of Elections “mail-in ballots have beed sent out to voters who have submitted a request” (see post). I thought this would be a good opportunity to look at voter data in Carroll County.
Total voter registrations in Carroll County: 128,052.
Here is a breakdown by party as of May 2022:
- Democratic: 33,638 (26.27%)
- Republican: 63,585 (49.66%)
- Unaffiliated: 28,651 (22.37%)
- Other: 2,178 (1.70%)
Here is a look at the number of mail-in ballots requested for Carroll County as of June 14, 2022:
- 10,841 ballots requested. This represents 8.47% of all registered voters in the county.
2022 Gubernatorial Election Dates (See More)
Early Voting for the Primary Election: Thursday, July 7, 2022 through Thursday, July 14, 2022 from 7 a.m. until 8 p.m.
View the early voting locations in Carroll County: https://elections.carrollcountymd.gov/electionEarlyVote.aspx
Primary Election: July 19, 2022, 7 a.m. until 8 p.m.
Here is a schedule of election activities published by the Carroll County Board of Elections:
The Carroll County Board of Elections will be performing the following election activities that are available for public viewing.
• Public Demonstration Provide Logic and Accuracy Testing documents for public inspection Tuesday, June 28, 2022 at 9:00 am
• Early Voting Results Tabulation Tuesday, July 19, 2022 at 2:00 pm Room
Note: Results are released when permitted by the State Board of Elections after all the polls are closed in Maryland
• Mail-in Ballot Canvass 1 Thursday, July 21, 2022 at 10:00 am
• Provisional Ballot Canvass Wednesday, July 27, 2022 at 10:00 am
• Mail-in Ballot Canvass 2 Friday, July 29, 2022 at 10:00 am
- Never a registered voter in Maryland? Register to vote here!
- Update to name, address or party affiliation here.
- Maryland has closed primary elections. You must be registered with either the Democratic or Republican party to vote in the primary election. If you are not a registered Democratic or Republican voter, your ballot will only have the Board of Education contest. For more information about closed primary elections, click here.
Learn more about local candidates in these Voter Guides: